Friday 21 February 2014

I'm Baaaack

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, a Happy New year, a joyful January and a fabulous start to February. After two months of complete inactivity, I'm back again to fill you in on what's going on, and let you know all my thoughts. 

As you can expect the Christmas period was incredibly busy for me, and it was made even more so because David and I both got new jobs. I've started writing for a parenting company called Bella Kidz and I decided to concentrate on that while I was still getting to grips with the role and my new responsibilities as a freelance writer. Bella Kidz is a brand new parenting website that was went online in December last year. They post loads of interesting stories and articles and they also have some great forums where you can chat you other mums and share your thoughts and opinions. If this sounds like your cup of tea then head over to the site and sign up for free

Although I love writing for Bella Kidz I have truly missed my little blog. I might not get many viewers and I'm certainly not on my way to becoming a millionaire blogger (do they even exist?) but it's a nice platform for me to share some thoughts, some anecdotes and even some advice. Look out for more reviews and recipes in the weeks to come as well as a few surprises! 

No comments:

Post a Comment